1. When are CJExpos Upcoming Events?
Toronto – The International Centre
6900 Airport Road – Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E8
August 11-13, 2019
Sunday – 10 am – 6 pm
Monday – 10 am – 6 pm
Tuesday – 10 am – 4 pm
Edmonton – Shaw Conference Centre – Hall A, B & C
9797 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1N9
August 17-19, 2019
Saturday – 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday – 10 am – 6 pm
Monday – 10 am – 4 pm
2. What are the registration requirements and qualifications?
CJExpos is a trade event and for qualified jewellery industry professionals. Admission is not granted to the public, or individuals 14 years of age and under.
Jewellery retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, pawn brokers, gem stone buyers-dealers, designers, appraisers, associations, agents, teachers, students may be granted admission by CJExpos. Jewellery manufacturers not exhibiting, may be given conditional entry access. Only approved exhibitors may solicit at CJExpos.
If representatives of your employer have attended CJExpos in the last 3 years, current employees qualify to attend. Please provide your business card, or pay slip and picture ID onsite to receive an entry badge.
If this is your first time attending, or you changed employers, please provide from the prior 12 months:
invoices from two suppliers of finished jewellery or jewellery related products, and one of
company sales tax certificate or business license; employment proof or student registration.
- Registration for approved attendees is complimentary and authorizes entry to both exhibitions.
- After July 1, individualized CJExpos registration confirmations are emailed to the address provided, to all approved attendees from 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Badges are not ground mailed in advance
- Present your e-registration confirmation photocopy, with government picture ID, and CJExpos will print your registration badge on-site. Badge holders must carry confirming business & personal ID, and consent to their photos and video being retained for use by CJExpos.
- Switching & lending badges is forbidden.
- Photography of exhibitions and products is not permitted.
- Exhibitors are granted the right to limit or deny attendees entry into their booth.
- CJExpos is exclusively reserved ownership and the right to issue and withdraw badges.
- Exhibitor Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org phone- 1-905-706-4249 (EST) Ms. Lilie Ford, Event Director
- Attendee Questions: email@example.com phone- 1-905-706-4249 (EST) Ms. Lilie Ford, Event Director
3. Is there a cost to attend?
Approved applicants are admitted at no charge.
4. How do I register and how do I know I am registered?
Click the link below to register for the 2019 Edmonton and Toronto Expos. Registration opening in January 2019.
Once you have completed the online registration you will receive a preregistration confirmation email. Please bring a copy of this confirmation and any supporting qualification documents, listed in #2 above, to the Expo Registration Desk.
Please email us and we will contact you directly or call 1-905-706-4249.
Issues with on-line form registration?
Click here for a printable PDF registration form.
Registration forms can be ground mailed, faxed or submitted at the event registration desk. CJExpos contact information is provided on the form. Ground mailed and faxed registrations must be received by August 1st, 2018.
5. Do I have to register separately?
You may apply to preregister up to 4 staff from one Company on each on-line application. A preregistration confirmation will be emailed to the first email address included in the application. Each attendee must present this preregistration confirmation and required identification to enter.
Attendees wishing to receive a separate preregistration confirmation email must register individually with a unique email address.
6. Are hotel and restaurant discounts offered?
A selection of hotels and restaurants with preferred CJ Expos rates is provided.
Preferred rates are available to all attendees and exhibitors.
Toronto – Check back often for hotel offerings.
Edmonton – Check back often for hotel offerings.
7. Are wheelchairs/scooters available?
Wheelchairs and scooters are not available.
Exhibition venues have approved handicapped accessible washroom facilities and entrances.
8. If I require a CJExpos Invitation letter to enter Canada, what is available?
USA and European Union passport holders do not require entry visas to gain admission into Canada.
Passport holders, from other countries, may require a valid Canadian visitor visa to enter Canada.
Canadian Consulates or High Commission Offices issue Canadian visitor visas and recommend passport holders forward their application and invitation letter in the same submission.
If an invitation letter is required to process your visitor visa application to Canada, please review and complete the online International Attendee Registration Form .
9. Are there any entrance restrictions or show rules at the exhibition?
Admission is not granted to the general public, guests & persons under 14 years of age. Photography of exhibitions and products is not permitted. Attendees grant permission to CJExpos employees, agents, to take, use & publish visual, audio, social media images of the badge holder during and after the event. Exhibitors are reserved the right to limit access to their booths.
Badge holders must carry business and personal government picture ID while at CJExpos events. CJExpos owns all badges and reserves sole authority to issue & revoke all badges. Badges are not transferable and will be confiscated if transferred to others.
Jewellery students, teachers, jewellery association associates, appraisers, prospective and past exhibitors may qualify themselves for entry by on-line application, with a covering email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Access times will be specified by CJExpos. Solicitation of clients at CJExpos events, by prospective & past exhibitors, is not allowed.